Enviro Site has been one of the leading hands within the asbestos removal industry having undertaken projects involving asbestos for over 16 years.
Enviro Site prides itself on safe work ethics and practices when it comes to the removal of bonded and friable asbestos containing materials and that of other hazardous substances.
Enviro Site has formulated risk assessments and control measures to mitigate against any incident during the removal process, and has ensured that all Team members are trained and competent in this area of works.
Enviro Site holds a range of specialised asbestos equipment and other equipment used for hazardous substances.
Enviro Site is the preferred contractor for asbestos removal for all types of removal such as:
- commercial asbestos removal
- residential asbestos removal
- confined space asbestos removal
- roofing, roof cavities, soffits, gutters and downpipes
- ceiling and wall sheeting
- vinyl flooring and tiles, glue adhesives
- external inspections of land
- air conditioning and hot water units
- plant rooms, equipment